We're berry excited about this Peanut Butter Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Recipe and we hope you will be too!
Penut Butter Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Recipe:
2 Tbsp ground flax seed
3 Tbsp water
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour (GF available)
1 cup rolled oats (GF available)
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder (GF available)
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 medium size bananas, ripe
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup nut milk
¾ cup Justin’s peanut butter
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease muffin tins with coconut oil/spray or use liners.
- Mix ground flax seed with water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then set aside.
- In a blender, mix Greek yogurt, bananas, coconut oil, nut milk, Justin’s peanut butter, That’s it fruit bar, vanilla extract, and flax egg until well blended.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then add chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. You can poke a toothpick into the center of the muffin to check if it’s ready. If it comes out clean, you should be good to go!